Yam - 2 Cups
Red Chilli Powder - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Tsp
Paprika Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Cumin Powder - 1/4 Tsp
Lemon Juice - 1 Tbsp
Olive oil - 2 Tbsp
Salt - Taste
- Cut the Yam into bite sized pieces and add them into a bowl.
- Add the Olive Oil and coat all the Yam pieces well with the oil.
- Mix all the dry spices in a different bowl so that they get blended into a homogeneous mix.
- Now add all the dry spices to the Yam cubes and mix well so that all the spices are well coated on the yam.
- Add the Lemon Juice and mix well and marinate for about an hour. The spices will be absorbed by the yam.
- Take a baking sheet lined with a aluminum foil and spray it with an olive oil spray. Place the marinated Yam cubes on the sheet.
- Pre-heat the oven to about 350OF and place the baking tray in the oven.
- This should take about 12-15 minutes until it gets done completely.
- Serve hot and enjoy the Yam Roast with Tomato sauce or with any dipping of your choice.