Ivy Gourd - Sliced - 2 Cups
Oil - 2 - 3Tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 Tsp
Urad Dal - 1 Tsp
Chana Dal - 1 Tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tsp
Chili Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Salt - To Taste
Cilantro - To Garnish
- Wash the Ivy Gourd well and cut them into long and thin slices.
- Take a wok, add 2-3 tsp of oil. Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds.
- Add Urad Dal and Chana Dal as the mustard seeds pop up.
- Now add the sliced Ivy Gourd to the seasoning.
- Mix the Ivy Gourd well with the seasoning.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Then add the turmeric powder and Chilli powder.
- Mix well and cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Keep stirring in-between so that vegetable does not burn at the bottom of the pan.
- Once the Ivy-Gourd turns pale and soft and is easily breakable with a spoon, the stir-fry is done.Serve hot and Enjoy !!