Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Diwali 2013!!

Here's wishing all my family, friends, and all my fellow bloggers a very happy, prosperous and bright Diwali. May all your dreams come true and may you all prosper well in life and stay happy always.


Though I have not made anything special this year, the sweet I tried was Mysore Pak. It came out very well and was a big hit this year. Will post the detailed recipe soon ( well in time for next Diwali).

You can check out my other Diwali Snacks below and try them out.

Somasi
Khoya/Mawa
Thatai
Doodh Peda in Microwave
Instant Thirattipaal
Microwave Paal Khova
Oma Podi
Kesari Baath

Have a safe Diwali. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Diwali wishes said...

Awww, I'll be looking forward for your recipes and photos of your Mysore Pak. That will surely make my crave again. LOL.

Happy Diwali to you, as well.
Be as safe and blessed.

Warmest regards,
Anne Walker

Chandrani Banerjee said...

Diwali wishes to you and your family.

Cuisine Delights
My Event-SPOTLIGHT:"Festive Treat" .

Vidhya said...

Happy Diwali!

Gayu said...

Gayu's Kitchen