1 cup Yogurt
1/2 cup Buttermilk
2 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
1 Medium-sized onion (Finely chopped)
1 Medium-sized tomato (Finely Chopped)
1 small Carrot grated
1 Cucumber (Finely Chopped)
1 tsp Black Salt
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the Yogurt and the Buttermilk to a smooth and a fine liquid.
- To this add all the chopped veggies: Onions, Tomatoes, Green Chillies,Cucumber and Carrots.
- Mix these will until it is well incorporated and coated with the Yogurt liquid.
- Then add the Black Salt and the Cumin Powder.
- Add Salt to taste and mix all the ingredients well.
- Garnish with Cilantro.
- Raita is ready to be served.
(You can use Chat Masala, if you want an added flavor to this Raita)
Enjoy your Raita as it is or with a Rice Dish.