Paal khova is also called as Doodh Peda in Hindi. I am from Bangalore and I am absolutely in love with Nandini Paal Khova that we get there. Since I live very far from home, occasional cravings to eat the sweet crops up in my mind and makes my mouth water. One day while talking to my cousin brother, he mentioned to me about how he tried to recreate the paal khova. After a lot of trials with measurements of the ingredients, I finally found the right way to make it. It tastes absolutely fabulous and just melts in your mouth. This is how I made it.
Sweetened condensed milk - 1 can (14oz)
Milk - 2 tbsp
Yogurt - 2 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave it for approximately 5-7 minutes in 30 sec intervals.
- Stir it well each time a 30 sec microwave cooking is done.
- It will start to get solid and small granules of khova starts forming.
- The Paal Khova is done and ready to be served.
- A tbsp of this yummy dessert goes a long way!!
- Try this and enjoy..And yes, let me know how it was.
- Different microwaves come with different powers. So use your judgement to keep it for 5 mins or more or even less.
- Always remember to NOT microwave for more than 30 sec.